[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Mythic Realms Community Forum » Community » Discussion » Hey Dev
Hey Dev
Prod7Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 2:58 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey Dev,

Not trying to be bothersome, but it would not hurt to release a small slice of your game for us to check out, It will really help if when I post this on my page that there was at least something to try out. I must admit I am indeed excited to try your game as well as explore it to see what you have accomplished.

Hey maybe the community could also provide some positive criticism and see if they are any bugs as well, This would also help with launch and you could get a better following for the game.

Question : Is there going to be any paid game items at all? For example:" Ax of Destruction", Maybe have a few extra stat boost outside of the general market.

I am watching your site everyday in hopes that I will play this soon , and that I can help you in promoting your game.

** As stated before take your time.

Prod7

The_DeveloperDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 3:26 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
As of right now, I really don't have enough content to release anything, it will come out in due time, but thanks for the support. Hopefully I will get enough stuff in game to release a small alpha soon like a month to month in a half. And I do not plan on having a real money marketplace, Once the game kicks off, I might have a "members" for a one time fee, (if i can even code that)

Plus school still comes first for me, so that could have a possible effect on development time.

Once again, thanks for your support, its good to know I already have one player, let alone any at all  biggrin

Prod7Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 8:28 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Oh yeah im waiting to check it out its no rush just excited about seeing what you have done, and alpha is fine anything to check it out.Yeah live your life first no doubt! Member would be cool anything just asking to see what kinda plans you had for the game.You can code anything and if you cant im sure the scripts are somewhere online you just have to look for them on google.

Your welcome, 

Prod7

Mythic Realms Community Forum » Community » Discussion » Hey Dev
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MythicGames © 2024   Powered by uCoz